A Mazda Window sticker is an important document that shows the vehicle’s specifications. A window sticker is very important, especially for someone who wants to buy a used Mazda vehicle.
In this article, we will be looking at what the number means in a Mazda window sticker.
How to get a Mazda Window Sticker
Getting a Mazda window sticker is very easy. All you have to do is to use an online tool such as the Mazda window sticker tool.
This online tool will provide you with 100% accurate information. In order to use the window sticker, you need to have the vehicle’s VIN.
The Mazda VIN is a unique set of numbers and characters that is unique to each vehicle. This sequence of numbers and characters helps reveal key manufacturing details and also contains the vehicle’s production history.
Where to find the Mazda VIN
The VIN of any Mazda vehicle can be found in certain places and on certain documents in the vehicle. It can be found in the following places
- Car’s title
- Vehicle registration
- Within maintenance records from your dealer
- Driver’s or passenger’s side door
- Under the windshield by the driver’s side
- Steering wheel column
- Near the firewall of the vehicle
- Under the hood of the car on the rear engine block
What do the numbers mean on a Mazda Window Sticker?
Top Left side: Basic Info
The basic information on a Mazda window sticker usually contains the vehicle description and the standard information.
The section also contains the make, year, and model of the vehicle. In this section e also have the trim, the engine specification, the transmission, the interior, and exterior color
- Standard Vehicle information
- Year: 2020
- Model: Mazda CX-5
- Trim: Touring AWD
- Engine: 4 Cylinder Engine
- Transmission: 6 Speed A/T
- Final Assembly
- Color Exterior: Deep Crystal Blue Mica
- Color Interior: Black
Bottom left-hand section: Standard Options – At the bottom left-hand section
- Standard equipment of the vehicle after manufacturing
- Interior and exterior additional features
- Safety and warranty information
- More information in your warranty info book
Middle Section: Charges
- Base Price MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price)
- Warranty Coverages
- Check your Warranty Handbook for details
- Additional Package options
- Total MSRP
Lower middle section: Manufacturing details
- Port of Entry
- Route Code
Middle right-hand section: Government safety ratings
- Vehicle safety score
- Origin of Parts
- Based on overall safety rating, frontal crash, side crash, and rollover
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) assigns scores based on a scale of 1 to 5 stars.
Top right-hand section: Fuel and Environment
- Fuel economy (MPG)
- Reflected by new EPA methods
- Smog rating
- Greenhouse gas rating
- Average annual fuel costs
What does the Mazda window sticker not provide?
The Mazda window sticker only shows information that pertains to the vehicle’s original condition when it was completed with manufacturing.
If your car is a used car, it will not reflect any changes made by the previous owner after the manufacturer’s date.
With this, the label does not include any evidence of accidents, repairs, or additional improvements made to the vehicle.